Monday, September 20, 2010

Getting ready to start the race, this evening I spoke to the West Point Kiwanis Club on my trip to India for the 2010 NID and the Polio Plus Challenge. Tomorrow I will speak to the McLean Rotary Club, while this is not my official start, I should start early as the holiday season most clubs will not be meeting, cutting out a good two weeks.

Anyway, My official start day is October 1st, I will have breakfast with the North Suffolk club and speak at the Franklin lunch meeting.

The 2011 India NID trip is taking shape, Nancy does a great job organizing this trip and it will leave you with memories that will last a lifetime.

the link for information is:
(copy & paste into your browser address)
http://groups.google.com/group/district-7730-nid-to-india/web/2011-trip-schedule

No comments:

Post a Comment