Friday, April 1, 2011

#194 GSE Team day 1

GSE members Tito and Fatima say good bye
to Middlesex members, Rit, Suzie and Dennis

West Point club members w/ GSE team at host member Laura and Bub Shreaves
My fellow club member Gary, my neighbor and "friend of Rotary" Linda and I all went to the local community college to meet the GSE team from the Philippines.  The team had just spent several days with the Middlesex club and we understood they were exhausted.  Fortunately we had a heads up on the amount of luggage. The middlesex club was sad to see the team leave. They had a great time, showing them Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown and going to Norfolk.

Arriving back in West Point the three gentlemen, Tito, Vic and Ray all came to my house to rest before the dinner while the girls went to Gary's home.  Vic and Ray would stay at my home with my son and I , Tito stayed with member Larry Dillon, Jill with Elis and Dudley Olsson and Fatima with Gary and Kay Hogenson.

Dinner was a delicious pot luck at member Laura and Bub Shreave's home. With the team members tired we kept the evening short so the members could rest at their host's homes.  At home Vic and Ray both had laundry to wash and while Vic concentrated on the computer, Ray and Chad were conversing over movies.  A very nice evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment