Tuesday, December 7, 2010

# 74 Huguenot Trail

The setting for this club is the very chic Belle Vie restaurant in Midlothian.  I was quite taken with the styling of the meeting room and  the on demand audio-visual set up.  While this was not the first site to have a TV hook up for the monitor, it was the first to have a computer built into the room, surround sound, video hook up on the wall for a simple plug and play set up. The photo does not give a true representation of the screen, it's big and quite lovely.   This restaurant is making customer service a top priority for groups needing a meeting room.  The food was matched by the decor in the presentation and taste, absolutely perfect.  This club is much smaller than the breakfast club that meets down the way, but I'm sure if others ventured over to this club they too would be drawn to the ambiance.  If you are in the area, do stop in and visit the club, you will be very pleased, this is a very friendly crew.

I also had the pleasure of meeting a potential new rotarian by the name of Kie, Korean by birth, he shared the culture of his country with me and I am even more excited to travel to Korea next year as the GSE team leader.  I also want to thank the club for the note pad, I have already started using it.

Meal $15
donations $20


No comments:

Post a Comment