Monday, December 13, 2010

# 88 Fluvanna (7600)

Fluvanna is very much like the West Point Club, located at the end of a district with ties closer to the neighboring clubs in another district.  It is also a water community, although they actually meet in a building overlooking the water, a very nice view to start your day.  But all districts have to draw a line somewhere.  Fortunately 7600 and 7610 do work together in several areas and this alliance helps both of the districts.

I had no problems finding the meeting spot which is located inside a gated community with one entrance for outsiders.  I was also the first to arrive, so was a little nervous when there were no other cars.  But they soon came and I was able to meet the club.  I met club member Bob, who traveled to India 2 years ago to participate in a Polio NID, wherein I eagerly absorbed his story from his journey.  This was the first time I learned someone from 7600 had also participated in an NID.

Thank you for the  4-Way test coin.

Meal $10

No comments:

Post a Comment