Sunday, December 12, 2010

# 77 Ashburn (7610)

This club signed me up once they heard of my mission. I was definitely looking forward to meeting this club that was chartered earlier this year. I knew some members, it's always nice to see familiar faces on arrival.  The club meets at a golf center near Dulles Airport and has already done a great job at fundraising and community service projects; working with the local youth in reading projects and getting incubators to orphans in the Ukraine.  The group was full of great questions regarding the Polio updates and how we as Rotarians are making a difference.

This club sends out e-vite reminders  for all meetings, which is a great way to know how many are planning to attend the meeting.

Thank you for the key chain, I am using it!

Meal $15

No comments:

Post a Comment