Sunday, January 2, 2011

# 102 Rotary Time Television Show

On the set

Ahmed in the control room.
This was something I have never done before, a television interview.  The Falls Church club hosted a television talk show for Channel 10 in Fairfax, VA.  Now I don't know when it will air, but will add a link when I get the information.    The hosts of the show; Mike McCormack and Su yong Min  were gracious and welcoming.  Ahmed Selim, the producer and Rotarian walked me through the process and I was able to watch the beginning of the next program Vienna Club President Richard Lukens.  They had a gathering at the conclusion of Richard's taping, but I had to meet Chad & Stan at the mall.  Their movie was not done so we we not able to make it back to the studio in time for the join the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment