Thursday, January 27, 2011

Polio NID Day 1

Well I attempted to get to Delhi, unfortunately Mother Nature has different plans.  I along with 3 others are stuck at Newark Airport.
Yesterday I was able to catch the earlier flight to Newark, and once in Newark settled into the business lounge, boarding the plane  we thought we were on our way.  Only to sit  on the runway for nearly 6 hours then go back and stand in line for 3 hours to get rerouted.  So now we wait until 6:30 this evening fly to London and then to Delhi arriving Sat morning.  Which means the four of us will miss the WHO and Polio Plus office visit, since I have been to both it is a greater disapppointment for my fellow travelers.  I also had to cancel my visit with the Delhi Mid-Town club.

So we sit and will update later.

No comments:

Post a Comment