Wednesday, January 19, 2011

#114 RLI Murfreesboro



The Graduates are pinned

Bevin accepts the certificate, with other facilitators, Bob Stinson,
Pamela Wall and  Brenda Tinkman, Tom Payne scooted out earlier

I received an urgent email at the beginning of the week that the Murfreesboro RLI session was in need of another facilitator.  Before I agreed to help, I had to locate Murfreesboro on a map, fortunately it was near the border and was only a 2 1/2 hour drive. Chowan University is a lovely campus in the middle of nowhere. The participants were great as they usually are; good sharing of ideas and information.  I have to say the lunch was by far the nicest and best of all the RLI's, yes better than the University of Richmond.

At the end of the day we had two graduate from Part III.  As well, I presented Bevin Wall with a certificate for the 200 Club Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment