Monday, February 21, 2011

# 142 Henrico North

What a jovial group, especially for a morning club.  This club very much enjoys the company of each other and it shows.  Meeting at the Westwood club, it is the 3rd of three clubs to meet in this facility.  The breakfast fare was typical, and I jokingly added, that there was no chicken or green beans so they were safe.  What I did very much like is the formal invitation for an upcoming social to introduce potential members to the club. A great way to showcase the club to potential new members.
The club also inducted a new member, my favorite event at any meeting.
The club is involved with many local projects including the YMCA Bright Beginnings, a program that my club participates with our local Y. Some of the projects  Henrico North support include; scholarships, AL walk, "Riders for Readers" and collecting gifts for the Henrico's Mother Christmas program.  I want to thank President David for the time and the pen, I have already used it.

Meal: $13








No comments:

Post a Comment