Monday, February 21, 2011

# 148 RLI Norfolk


DG Jayne address the group.


Alone one can build something very good

Team work Building something "Bigger, Better Bolder"



Class of Norfolk 2011 with Bob Stallworth & Jim Probsdorfer
I love RLI and this was like a homecoming, I knew more than 50% of the participants and we had one of the largest events with two sessions for both Part I & II, Part III had nine graduating on this date.  I didn't make it down the night prior to the event due to getting home late from my earlier meetings, so I left early as I always do with the tunnels.  As it happened I was on the bridge going into the tunnel when both lanes were closed.  After sitting for almost 30 mins we were on our way, I still had plenty of time to spare and it was a beautiful morning sitting watching the boats as the sun rose.
 I had 3 classes to facilitate including the two hour Leadership, where I used my trademark Legos, it was a hit and several came up to let me know how much fun the class was.  I did my job right then!  I also facilitated Membership Recruitment and Creating a Service Project.  The day was smooth and seemed to fly by  Lunch offered the normal selection of luncheon meats and a great corn chowder.

No comments:

Post a Comment