Thursday, March 17, 2011

# 169 Lake Country


Back in Virginia for breakfast, I met with District 7600's smallest club the Lake Country club with only eight members.  President Peter introduced me to the group including his lovely wife and PE Celeste.  Celeste had just returned from PETS which she said was exhausting but she learned a lot. With so few members the work is multiplied and everyone participates. The club services the communities of Clarksville, Chase City and Boydton.

Today was almost a full house with 7 members and one prospective member. The breakfast at the Lighthouse in Clarksville was very good, ordering off the menu gives a nice variety to choose from.  I showed the powerpoint of my latest trip to india and share why I was on this mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment