Thursday, March 17, 2011

# 170 Clayton Mid-day


This club is so new it's not in the printed directory. Chartered in July of 2010 they have 24 members.  I met Derrick Thompson twice at RLI sessions and promised I would include his club on the 200/200 circuit.  Meeting at Mulberry's in Clayton, NC, the Italian fare was traditional and good.  Today they reviewed using the district website and how to update member information and the uses of the site.  This id something we need to do at our own club.  Being a new club they are still looking at service and fund raising opportunities to find what are the best matches for them.

I was pleased to meet AG Leigh Hughes, whom I had not previously met.  He is very interested in Polio Plus and I hope to help and his clubs in this area.

Meal: $15

No comments:

Post a Comment