Tuesday, March 22, 2011

# 188 Fair Lakes

Club members and scholarship applicants

The wheel is used for fines,  just not today
What a day to attend. The club was holding it's interviews for the student scholarships.  The schools selected eleven students to vie for 3 scholarships.  Each student shared their community service, extra curricular activities and their hope for the collegiate experience.  One of the students knew Chad from RYLA.  Prior to the students speaking I shared my brief 200/200 journey and expressed my gratitude for the students and their volunteer spirit and for the community service they were participating in.  At the conclusion of the meeting the students were interviewed one at a time. I left at this point, I was glad I did not have to make the decision, these are all brilliant young people who are all deserving.

Meal $12

No comments:

Post a Comment