Friday, March 18, 2011

# 175 Smithfield

PE Elizabeth offer's theme banner  for 2012-13 to President Dale

President Dale receiving the 200/200 Certificate

Yum!


I was very much looking forward to this club, as it meets at the Smithfield Station; they make the BEST She Crab Soup. Arriving early I met up with several members in the lounge area before making our way to the dining room. There I was pleased to see my friend and AG Bill Billings, who has been at several of my club visits.  Now maybe President Dale knew I would be rating the food, because it was Delicious with a capital D.  They started with a cream of potato soup, perfectly cooked Prime Rib, mashed potatoes and baby banana splits for desert…it was so good I won’t mention that it was my one-hundredth meal with green beans. 
Away from the food, I was happy to be the featured speaker and share my latest adventure to India, one that Bill had not yet heard.  This is not only a fun group but a club that loves to do service, they have projects scheduled almost every weekend. PE Elizabeth had just returned from PETS and was excited about all she learned.  I know I will be back to visit this club.
Thank you for the pen


Meal $25

No comments:

Post a Comment