Monday, March 21, 2011

#185 Wilmington South


President Chris accepts the 200/200 Certificate for the club
After visiting the worlds largest Rotary wheel, I took in a meeting with the Wilmington South Club.  President Chris and members could not have been more welcoming.  They were pleased to be the only Wilmington club on the 200/200 schedule.  The simplistic lunch of a ham sandwich, fries and brownies al a mode was perfect and not too heavy for the long ride that laid ahead of me.  The members were all enthralled with my adventures and invited me to come back when I am in Wilmington. A smaller club they are relaxed and enjoy the company of the group.  Several members were lined up to help with the Rotary Wheel beautification to be held over the weekend.

Meal $ 12

No comments:

Post a Comment