Friday, March 18, 2011

# 183 Kinston Evening


Products that support Eastern NC Stop Human Trafficing


The House of Wang, I knew I would be having Chinese this evening; the small clubs make for easy connections to most members in short order. President Earl and sec/PE Pam were very accommodating and gave me ample time to talk about my quest.  The speaker today spoke on human trafficking, something that I have seen firsthand while in India.  I shared my observations of the brothels in India and of the 6 year old who was sold into prostitution by her parents which mirrored the talk.  Unfortunately human trafficking is not something just in far-away lands; it is here in North Carolina and in most states in the USA.
The club will be hosting its Wine and Beer tasting on May 19th from 6:00-8:00pm at the Chef and The Farmer at 120 West Gordon St in Kinston. For more information call 252.522.5510.

Thank you for the pen, I actually do use all the pens I have received.

Meal: $10

No comments:

Post a Comment