Wednesday, November 3, 2010

#41 Lunenburg County (7600)


I had often heard of Lunenburg County in Victoria, VA from my fiancee's work travels, but have never traveled here myself. The club meets at Marino's, now you know with the name Bonadonna, I must love Italian food and I know good Italian food. I am pleased to say that club member and owner, Joe did not disappoint. The baked spaghetti was amazing, the pasta perfectly cooked and the garlic bread, I should have ordered some to go. Really if you get the chance to be in Victoria you must stop and eat at Marino's.

This club was really welcoming and if it was closer, I would be doing make ups with this club. I was pleased with the questions on Polio and interest that the members showed. Some of the fund raising efforts; recently held a successful spaghetti dinner & funnel cakes will be sold at an upcoming event. Thank you for the 4-Way Test coin President Robert, I didn't have one.

At the end of the meeting a member came up and introduced himself, he has worked with my fiance Dan in the past. After relaying my conversation to Dan, he informed that I had in fact met this member before, small world. I think we got most of the members in the picture, I love group pics!

Meal $8

No comments:

Post a Comment