Wednesday, November 3, 2010

# 42 & 43 Oct & Nov West Point Board meetings

Originally I was not going to include club Board meetings, but then I was reminded that I spend as much time at these meeting, longer in most cases than a regular club meeting. So I am adding last month's and this month's on the same page and counting but counting them individually.

I am the Immediate Past President of our club and the current secretary, due to the fact that I am the only one who knows the computer programs. So I keep the minutes for the meeting and report on attendance. Our board is focused on fund raising, so I have plenty of ideas to share after traveling to all the different clubs. I was especially excited to share the success of the Chesapeake Wine Festival with club. As board meetings go, while we try to keep it to an hour, we went one and a half, which is the norm for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment