Friday, November 12, 2010

#56 RLI Faculty Dinner

It's Fall so it means RLI is back in session.  The Faculty meets the evening before to review the agenda and iron out any last minute details.  Scott Stringer did a great job selecting the restaurant Chop City Grill in Glen Allen.   I enjoyed my meal but it was so rich that I couldn't finish it.  Many had the seafood which they seemed to enjoy, Kim had the meatloaf which she gave high marks for.  I had beef and mashed potatoes.  One odd note, I had a diet coke $2.09  next to me one of the fellow faculty members had two beers from the tap $2.08, something is wrong when 2 beers cost less than one soda.

Tomorrow the sessions will start at 9:00 most of the faculty will be there at 8:00.  I will get there a little later as my first session is not until 10:30.  I want to welcome our newest Faculty member and our District Chair for Polio Plus Vance Zavela to his first session as a facilitator.

No comments:

Post a Comment