Saturday, October 2, 2010

# 1 North Suffolk Club


#1
What a way to kick off the Challenge, the North Suffolk Club was super energetic and really excited to be the first official club of this venture. President Coppa was very generous with time and funds, not only did they donate all the Happy Dollars to Polio Plus they also matched the meal cost! The breakfast was very good, extra points for having diet coke; but the spectacular view really scores them high points. It was nice to see some members from the Churchland club, a club that I spoke to during the summer. North Suffolk has set the bar high for club rankings. While I was not the featured Speaker, I was given the opportunity to tell the club what the 200 Clubs 200 Days Challenge was and how it would work. The Speaker gave an eye-opening discussion on Modeling Simulation

I also presented the Club with a certificate of appreciation for their dedication for the eradication of Polio. Each club will receive a certificate which is numbered. I haven't decided which club should be #200, maybe my own club, Evanston, or my District Conference.

Donation: Meal $8, Happy Dollars and club match meal $28 for total of $36.00 I very good way to start the Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment