Wednesday, October 27, 2010

#34 Princess Anne-Town Center (7600)




I was really looking forward to this club... meeting at McCormick & Schmick's the food does not disappoint. Okay I don't normally start on the food, but you have to know if you go here not only will you have a great meal, but great conversation. The members were just as good as the food, interesting and knowledgeable. Not only did I present my 3 minute talk, but President Cindy reminded me about my Purple Pinkie. Remember at 7600's District Conference we held a Purple Pinkie fund raiser. I am keeping my left pinkie purple until the end of the challenge. So I shared what the Purple Pinkie represented.

The speaker shared information on the changes the Virginia Beach Schools and how they are building LEED Gold and Silver award buildings, that are a benefit to the students in the district.

I did not get as much information about this club as I was in a rush to get to the Chesapeake meeting. Definitely will follow up with this group.

Meal $18

No comments:

Post a Comment