Wednesday, October 20, 2010

# 23 Northern Neck (7610)


So happy to be able not to rush out the door so early. This breakfast club was chipper and ready to go this morning. I enjoyed the set up where everyone can see one another during the meal. I also love the town of Kilmarnock it's quaint shops and businesses. This club like Centreville yesterday orders off a menu, I am trying to be good since I've been eating so many meals out, Oatmeal was the call this morning.

We had some technical difficulties as my netbook does not have much sound for larger rooms. So I went with my back up of the Powerpoint presentation from the trip. I reviewed the Polio Plus Paul Harris double points as well. Lots of good questions and conversation with the members again, I am amazed at the number of community events these clubs are doing, I plan to come back and help with the Christmas tree sales in December.
Oh and I won the raffle, but think I left it on the table, so the waitress got an additional tip.
President Davis, thank you for the 4 way test pen. I will use it. Also I like the smaller nylon banner which is easier to take to events. Having several hours and only 6 miles between clubs I went to Walmart to purchase speakers for my next presentation.

Meal $8.50

No comments:

Post a Comment