Wednesday, October 27, 2010

#35 Chesapeake (7600)



I was asked to attend this meeting as they would be going over the procedures for the upcoming Chesapeake Wine Festival. I will be helping at the event this weekend. Fortunately, Chesapeake is only about 10 mins from Princess Anne, but what I didn't know was they were meeting at the Marriott rather than their normal Chesapeake Conference Center, a helpful employee at the conference center directed me to the Marriott next door. We learned about how and what we would be doing at the fundraiser, this is going to be a fun event. I will be working in the merchandise booth and am really looking forward to participating.

Then a member sitting next to me spoke about next week's meeting and Polio Plus, I told him that I was coming back as a speaker, he looked at me and said "yes, you are my speaker next week" I just about laughed, with so many meetings, I thought they were two weeks away, apparently, he knew my schedule better than me. It was a good laugh.

I have my Staff badge and am ready to go on Saturday. If you are in the Chesapeake area on Saturday please come to this event, the weather is going to be great and the food, wine and music even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment