Tuesday, October 12, 2010

# 12 Richmond (7600)


You know it is going to be a beautiful setting at the Willow Oaks CC, but wow, live music played on a grand piano, for lunch. I had heard much about this club and was excited to see what all the hoopla was all about. Well, this club is all that and more. The members are all super friendly (and they told me they were the friendliest club) not only did they come up to greet me prior to any introductions, but they all got up from their seats went around the room greeting each other before singing, reciting the pledge & invocation. They also sang a Rotary song, which I had never heard before. I enjoyed the fellowship of all from my table and look forward to meeting them in the future.

The food was fabulous as I expected it would, comfort food prepared in such a way that it was gourmet. Being a desert fan I loved the options presented and enjoyed the slice of Boston Cream Pie.

Member Bob Hicks, spoke on the Club's Foundation, explaining the process and evolution of the giving. I admire the fact that they have this fund to allow them to give even more back to their community.

President Wayne, Thank you for not only your hospitality, but for your great customer service. After returning home I received a call from your representative who talked me through my alarm system so that I can protect my home and family.

Meal $16.

No comments:

Post a Comment