Tuesday, October 12, 2010

#11 Midlothian (7600)


Good Morning, I was so pleased to be greeted by my friend Bob Stallworth at the Midlothian club. Bob and are both facilitators with RLI in zone 33, and I don't ever think about the clubs the other facilitators belong too, so it was a very nice surprise to see a face I knew. Okay first the breakfast, I liked the healthy options and the scrambled eggs with cheese were yummy. The person reading the visitors names had fun with Bonadonna to everyone's chuckles. President Jeff was great giving me floor time to explain the mission of my visit.

The club is taking part in "Stop Hunger Now" and will have a packaging day on December 11, with the meals going to India. I have already put that onto my calendar. One person came up after the meeting to express the desire to join the group going to India and I will forward that information on.

Next the speaker, Jack Berry, President of the Richmond Convention Bureau brought us up to date on the the tourism traffic and marketing of the Greater Richmond area, I found this very interesting and left me wanting to know more.


Meal: $10

No comments:

Post a Comment